Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary My Love!

September 30, 1989...twenty-two years ago I pledged my eternal love to Deborah Denise Miller and she responded by changing her name to mine and pledging her eternal love to me. These past 22 years have barely put a dent in eternity, and yet we have four amazing children, tons of family photos, bonds that can't be broken, and memories to last a lifetime! I can't wait to see what blessings the next 22 years will bring!

Everytime we see an elderly couple we always says, "That's gonna be us!" We have no doubt we will stay together, for we believe that love is a choice we make, every day. Every day we make a conscious decision to put the needs of one another before our own and we find ways to demonstrate our love and passion. Sure, we mis-fire on occasion, but the love we share is nothing short of amazing!

I thank God continually for blessing me beyond measure!

Here's a small blog gift to you my lover! Happy Anniversary!

You're the first thing I think of
Each morning when I rise.
You're the last thing I think of
Each night when I close my eyes.
You're in each thought I have
And every breath I take.
My feelings are growing stronger
With every move I make.
I want to prove I love you
But that's the hardest part.
So, I'm giving all I have to give
To you... I give my heart.

Author: Cara G. Stanfield

All my love,

~ Your Forever Man

No comments:

Post a Comment