Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My blogging debut!

Wow...after hearing plenty of advice from other authors that I "have to" start a blog, I finally listened long enough to do something about it. I have plenty to say, particularly about our new book, but not sure where to begin. In my blogging debut, I'll simply introduce myself and my co-author, my bride Debby.

I'm Jason. I married the love of my life, Debby, almost 21 years ago. We will celebrate our 21st anniversary on September 30, 2010. We have four amazing children; the oldest is 19 and our youngest is 11.

We wrote a book about our amazing marriage, and I'll be journaling, I mean, blogging, about it very soon.

I trust that I will have something to say that will resonate with you, and I also trust that I will hear from you. Feel free to submit your comments, questions, or anything that may add to this conversation. I'd rather engage in dialogue, not simply a monologue. It's much more meaningful that way! Not to mention more interesting!

Oh yeah, one more thing about me...we have two annoying cats. I really don't like either one, but I hear one scratching at the back door,so I'd better go let him in. Why do I live with two cats that I detest, you might ask? Because I value my wife and she loves them. Pretty simple, huh?

More about that later too.

Well, thanks for reading...I'll be back soon. Until then, do somethng today to let the love of your life know that he or she is THE MOST AMAZING PERSON in your life!

Marriage IS Amazing!

~ Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment